UTOPIA Releast ?
I have found a file on a german web page
= Link removed by admin. Cause: Fake. =
and thats the read me:
Features in UtopiaK371:
- OpenSource kernel based on Sony 3.71 kernel
- Uses the 3.71 vsh (3.80+ vsh still not working with Utopia)
- Can run both Sony 3.71 and Utopia kernel
- Has the same features as 4.01 M33 but no 4.XX kernel and sony features
- No 1.50 kernel yet
- Utopia source and utopia sdk will follow, no release because of copryright reasons yet
Note: the utopia kernel is still experimental so there may still be some problems when running 3.XX homebrews with utopia. homebrews written for utopia should work fine.
Requeriments: - a psp slim or fat with 3.71 M33 or higher
- you will need the 3.71 Sony updater which the utopia kernel and the fw itself are based on
- Copy the UPDATE directory into /PSP/GAME/UPDATE and copy the EBOOT.PBP of the 3.71 sony updater
in this directory but with name "UTP.SCE". Attention! NOT "371.PBP" it's still very important the file has the ending ".SCE".
- If you are in the fat psp, you have the 3.XX kernel at /PSP/GAME/ running.
- execute the program, it requires 78% of battery. If your idstorage is corrupted due to a downgrader, the program
will ask you to correct it automatically so the update can continue.
- Press X, and the sony updater will begin flashing Utopia K371 to your psp
- when finished the updater will ask you to reboot(pressing X or O). DO IT. Do not power off your psp with the power off button, or you'll end with a brick.
- Finish! you should be now be in Utopia K 3.71 M33
...sdk and source will follow soon...
Last edited by Alek; 07-22-2008 at 05:11 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What exactly is the Utopia Project?||PsypheR||Utopia General Questions||152||06-24-2010 08:44 PM|
|Design for UTOPIA!||Mefisto||Utopia General Questions||39||04-05-2009 04:33 PM|
|Utopia Project to fix IDStorage Problems?||GjonG||Utopia General Questions||5||07-22-2008 05:27 AM|